After your appointment, we will submit a bill (also called a claim) to your insurance company, if you have insurance. This bill will list the services we provided to you. Your insurance will use the information in the bill to pay us for those services.
When the insurance company pays us, they may send you a report called an Explanation of Benefits, or EOB. The EOB shows what your insurance company did and did not pay for and why. An EOB is not a bill.
Your Statement from Us
If you have insurance, you may receive a statement that shows how much we billed your insurance company. You do not need to pay the amounts listed at that time. You will need to pay any balance due after your insurance company pays us.
Accepted Insurance Providers
Our clinics update their list of accepted health plans frequently. Please check with your insurance plan to confirm that you are eligible to be seen by our providers. Not all of our providers accept every insurance plan.
- Altius – Altius Plan, Medicare Advantage
- Conventry National – First Health, Mailhandlers
- DMBA – Deseret Choice, Deseret Protect, Deseret Secure, Deseret Select (IHC Phy ONLY), Deseret Value
- Educators Mutual – Advantage, Medicare Advantage PFF, Select Care
- GEHA / PPO USA
- Great West
- Health Utah
- Humana – Commercial PPO, Humana Gold Fee for Ser, Medicare Choice PPO, Medicare Fee for Serv, Medicare, HMO
- Medicaid – Utah
- Medicare – Railroad
- MultiPlan – PHCS
- OWCP (U.S. Department of Labor)
- PEHP – Advantage, Preferred
- Regence BC/BS of UT – Healthwise, MedAdvantage, Traditional, Value Care/Fed
- Select Health – HIP Utah, Select Care, Select Care Plus, Select Choice, Select Choice Premier, Med & Med Plus (Utah County Residents Only at Utah County Location)
- Sterling National – Medicare PPO
- Tricare/Champus – Prime, Standard
- United Health Care – AARP, Evercare, HMO, Options PPO, Secure Horizons
- University of Utah Health Plan – Care Plus, Healthy Advantage, Healthy U
- Wise – Summit Plan PEHP
Please note that this listing of insurance plans does not guarantee coverage. Coverage should be verified through your insurance carrier. If your plan is not listed here, please contact your health plan. As we are added to new insurance plans, some affiliates may not yet be listed. Each provider may or may not be a on a health plan’s panel. Please let the scheduling staff know that you want to be seen by a provider that accepts your insurance.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us.